Interplay Jazz & Arts Non-profit

What makes Interplay Jazz & Arts unique is our focus on providing an intimate and nurturing learning environment. The spiritual side of interplay includes yoga, meditation, options for massage therapy, and healthy natural foods in our dining room. All of these things support the balance of mind body and spirit, which is essential to the creative process.
On a yearly basis we earn 70% of the revenue we need to support our camps and workshops by tuitions and fees. The other 30% comes from donations. Without donations we do not have the funds to provide the kind of rich experiences that we do. Reaching our financial goals allows us to provide scholarships to talented and deserving students who could otherwise not participate.

Please know that any gift will be gratefully accepted and appreciated. No gift is too small to make a difference!
It’s easy to do.

Please click the button below to donate via PayPal:

Or, please send a check, made payable to Interplay Jazz & Arts to:
2 Purling Brooks Dr,
Hanover, NH 03755

Or contact us to donate via Zelle

Interplay Jazz & Arts has been a non-profit 501-C3 since 2013 and your gift is tax deductible. We totally appreciate your consideration and look forward to seeing at our next event!

Interplay Jazz & Arts – Board of Directors
Fred Haas – Founder
Sabrina Brown – Co-Founder
Justin Varnes – President
William Rosen – Treasurer
Laura Byrne – Secretary